Freak me baby

There's few things in this life that I really miss but 1 of them is this. The 90's and especially the 90's boy bands.I miss the 90's so much sometimes. Listening to this song tonight as B and I trawled through the lights of 5ive, A1, N'Sync, Kaci, Jordan Knight, Cleopatra comin' at ya and Aaron Carter, I realised how much I would of LOVED to be 21 in the 90's. I would of been numero uno groupie of Another Level. I felt like I was having a full on flirt with the computer earlier, it was weird. JLS aint got shit on 90's boybands! And trust me I know my shit, I was even in a 90's boy bands music video when I was younger but I'll never share that here. And yea yea when you google image 90's boy bands they all look so so gay and...gay but give a fuck. So glad 90's fashion is making somewhat of a come back too, I can now rock my bindis, black lipstick and bobbles again and not be embarrassed to post this on my blog ..well...

No comments:

Post a Comment