:GIRL MENTIONED IN DRAKE TRACK NOW MAKING GUEST APPEARANCES AT CLUBS:

To be a 'video hoe' in the US is similar to being a glamour girl on Big Brother in the UK. The same amount of attention and respect and hated by most females. A video hoe, if you didn't know, is one of those pretty ladies you find rap videos shaking the things that were passed down to them by way of their mothers through genetics. They're infamous for being hated on by the wives and girlfriends of rappers/basketball players etc for their slutty ways and thirst for fame. But this lady I feel has done something a bit different and has done what us Brits call 'made a mountain out of a molehill.' 

Courtney Janell from Hooters in America somewhere is one of the hook ups of Drake and is now trying to make a name for herself by making 'guest appearances' at club nights. Drake who's known for singing about girls and reliving past experiences through the medium of song, dropped Janells name in his track From Time ft Jhene Aiko from the Nothing Was The Same album.


To be precise he said, "The one that I needed was Courtney from Hooters on Peachtree, I've always been feeling like she was the piece to complete me, now she engaged to be married, what’s the rush on commitment?” 

Since this, Courtney has used this to create a name for herself & is featured on the flyer for a club night in Atlanta in which she is the guest appearance. This must be desperation at it's fullest no? 

When I was 11 I featured in a Westlife music video. I think a guest appearance at Ocies might be on the cards for me. Any flyer designers get at me..



No comments:

Post a Comment