Boomerangs come back

My little homegirl is flying our messy Londinion nest and leaving back to down under and oh how we will miss her so. I hope you have fun and enjoy all the new experiences uni has to offer.
Be a good girl and always make your bed.
Dont miss us as we'll always be round the bend and it wont be too long till we will all see you again.
Dont get too drunk and go off into the night on your own because I dont think many chicken shops will be open around your parts...
You will be sorely missed and i have loved your company in and around town.
I cannot wait for the next time where we can go off in to the smokey night and sweaty dance to music we would only listen to in a club.
I love you and your Grace ways. xxxx Alysha
THIS ISN'T FUCKING GOODBYE, YOU CANT GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY! X



No comments:

Post a Comment