"Your so cool."


"I'm the Anti-Christ.
You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.
You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly
personified as you did in the face of the person who killed you."


"Sicilians are great liars. 
The best in the world.
 I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars.
 Growin' up with him I learned the pantomime.
 There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give him away.
 A guy's got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen.
 And if you know 'em like ya know your own face, they beat lie detectors to hell.
 Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. 
You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything. 
Now I know you know where they are. 
So tell me, before I do some damage you won't walk away from."