Pillow talk real talk

I cant wait till I grow up to able to have one of these. When I get older and have to marry someone (yes I know) the first thing I'm going to spend Our money on is the bed of My dreams. I've had my eyes on this website for over 4 years now and they never disappoint me. These bed frames are beautiful. In fact, I didn't really ever want to post this website on here because it's my special place so thug it I'm not. But this antique Italian king sized wooden bed  below is like £350. That is so cheap. IKEA beds are like £350 and they're boring generic shitty beds that you wouldn't bother passing down to your children.  The only difference is with these beautiful  bed frames you need to look after it and make sure you got all the parts. 
I cant wait to have a massive cotch bed like this. I'm going to take up allllll the space. 
All 8 stone 5ft 3 of me. And I'm going to lie in it with my laptop and my food and my newspaper and tea and bacon with my big TV on the wall. 
I CANT WAIT FOR MARRIED LIFE BUT ON MY OWN.