:WHEN WE GO TOGETHER, WE FLOE TOGETHER: EW:


Now Ive been wanting to do a post about this for a while so here it is.

$$$MENSTRUAL SYNCHRONY!$$$

 This is a phenomenon reported first in 1971 where in the menstrual cycles of women who live together become synchronised over a period of time. A study was carried out on a group of ladies to test this theory. A group of 20 lesbian couples had results which showed that more than half of the couples tested had the same synchronization within a two day period of each other. Coincidence?
 I THINK NOT.

However, I'm not sure if this theory is correct or not because I can never tell when Clare is on her period because she never really shows signs of PMS in comparison to me. When I have PMS, don't come near me, don't wake me, don't talk to me, just. don't.touch.me. Still, I hope one day to find out that Menstrual Synchrony has been tested and confirmed as a truth as Id find it really funny and magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment