Elvin foreplay music:GRIMES:


Thanks to one of Fern's roomies, I today came across a new favourite female artist. Ive listened to 24 of her songs already and they're all amazing. 24 year old Grimes is a cute Canadian born artist although I imagine her to be some kind of Eastern European or Russian so that dissapoints me a bit. I don't really know what genre to put her music in so Ima call it Elvin foreplay music awww yeah.When I put it on earlier, it literally put me to sleep. The sound is a mixture between Dolphin sounds/dirty Elven mating music.
IT$ COMPLETELY MAGICAL$
It's like a younger cooler version of Enya which I can openly listen to without being baited out and judged. Thank you Ferns friend. Everyone should listen to this but it's probably an acquired taste. Oh and the video below is really really good too. It reminds me pokemon. The best ever pokemon dreams. Listen to both tunes below.
X




CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE HER LATEST VIDEO RELEASE: NIGHTMUSIC:
http://alicerazack.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/new-grimes-nightmusic.html