:AL RAZ: ILLUSTRATED PEOPLE:


I have now started working in the Illustrated People's studio right in heart of Brick Lane in East London. Lots of fun because it means I can do what I usually do in my dark living room (bed) in a nice warm room with lots of other people that share my passion in fashion, music and trolling the internet for hours and hours. And hours. Anyway we've thought up a little treat for the IP lovers and are giving away free garms till xmas. If you want some free stuff just go to the Illustrated People's facebook page then like and share the picture which looks like the one above on facebook and then we are going to randomly select people each week and send it yours ways init. Mens and women's clothing too! 
ENJOY, it's a celebration bitches. 

www.facebook.com/itsIllustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment