:NEW GRAND THEFT AUTO 5:TRAILER:


The new trailer to GTA no.5 looks like a film I want to watch and the two posters look pretty dope. I naturally decided to pick this one because it's all I adore. It looks good and the soundtrack you can hear in the back ground was done by Stevie Wonder. Graphics don't exactly look as overly amazing as technology would surely allow but hey what do I know. This game make me want to be really good at gaming/be able to use and understand how to master a ps3 or xbox controller/understand how to use the left and right analogs buttons which is something I genuinely believe girls are not genetically programmed to master.* Looking around and moving forward at the same time has never been so difficult until this. 


*Excluding young Japanese girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment