:CYBER OVERLOAD: YUNG LEAN:


At 23.50 it happened. Al Raz had her first 90's stroke. Everything went into overload and started to melt a gooey purple way.  All the tacky gems fell off my phone and the purple glitter light from my eyes dimmed out. I thought it'd be a good idea to watch this video because it looked like it had all the purp and the cyber connotations that I adore. But alas I was wrong. Like the Spice Girls said, too much of something is bad enough or something like that. My eyes hurt and I want anything that's connected with 90's to do one. 



16 year old Sweedish Yung Lean who is part of the Sadboys 2001 did this. This means he was born in '97 which means he was only a mere alien in the late 90's and early millenium. You know nothing of the MS-Dos MSN, N64 and floppy discs. You only play N64 for it's retro novelties and not because it was the sickest most advanced console we had going at that time with the best Golden Eye game going despite all the glitches on levels Bunker and Facility (in the toilets.)

I dunno I might just need to sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning but for now, the 90's cyber world can do one. 

THANKS YUNG LEAN, YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHINNGGG. 
*slams door and cries into pillow.


No comments:

Post a Comment