SWAG.gy


(Example/epitome of material and mental swag, eg: Paul gots swag until he baits himself out for watching Take Me Out. Captured by Jamie, (www.theninjapig.tumblr.com)

So we've alllllllllll heard of swag and some girls have encountered the quote which reads "More girls need to start searching for guys who have goals, ambition and crave success. Because 10 years from now SWAG isn't going to pay your bills." Firstly, pay your own god dam bills, it's your fault your phone bill is so high, that's what you get for drunk dialing after 2am and secondly, so what? We're young, everyone needs to chill out and let these males carry on pretending that swag is beneficial to their and everybody elses lives. Personally, it hasn't really bothered me until I heard Justin Bieber saying it. That was weird, I didnt know how to feel about it. BUT as my Biz Markie- Just a friend (www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg) Ladd reminded me Swag used to mean something bad or rubbish or the bag an old fashioned burglar would carry over his back full of your Xbox games and battery's to your play station controllers. SO whats it gunna be? When googling it the first definition is 'the way in which one represents them self.' The one i liked best though was Something We All Get tired of hearing.

I don't even know why I'm talking about this. Oh yeah I do, it's so I can slyly post Justin Biebers very decent new music video without looking like I've just hit puberty.

Momma or baby momma?

No comments:

Post a Comment