:FUNNY ANGRY NOTES FROM NEIGHBOURS:


Everyone is either a giver or a taker. I think it's safe to say a majority of us have been both the suppliers and the recipients when it comes to noise pollution. I've been that dickhead in the student house with a sound system just as expensive as my life, booming it out on my 21st without the neighbours complaining because there's 12 of them and they definitely aren't supposed to be living here. I've also been the ultimate party pooper who (so embarrassingly) has called the 'noise police' because I was too ashamed to go downstairs and spoil my 30 something neighbours party of 80's revivals at 10 in the morning. 

However, there are some great neighbours in the world who have managed to channel their demonic anger into passive-aggressive sarcasm in the form of a letter. Here are some hilarious letters that neighbours have written to their fellow Ned Flanderers. Click to big.













No comments:

Post a Comment