:YOUTUBE HILL BILLY'S GON CRAZY:


If like me; you've always been a bit weary of Americans because of their funny funny ways then this video may well be on the way to confirming that thought. Please don't offended my Americans, your all good because you share the same humour as me. I'm talking about those out back trailer trash, Texas chain saw, racist, trigger happy, bloody scary kind of American. Yeah well I found a couple of female ones and they've managed to get onto the internet!

Maybe this is just a joke or maybe it just isn't but these two lovely females have plenty of weird stuff to say. You think your relationship with your mother is weird? Well this is probably weirder. I'm joking mum I don't think our relationship is weird but you have to stop looking at my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment