:NEW MAJOR LAZER MUSIC VIDEO: BUBBLE BUTT: 2CHAINZ: BRUNO MARS: TYGA: MYSTIC:


The new music video for Major Lazer's Bubble Butt is out and it's the remix bitch feat. Bruno Mars, 2Chainz, Tyga & Msystic and it's pretty clear to say 2013 is the year of the ass. 
Both donkeys and bum cheeks unite. 


When I saw the first image below I was like wow cool I love purple stuff and I love those glasses and those pastel wigs and the mesh clothes and the 90's furniture and literally everything but then I was like WOAH shut up Alice, this video is definitely taking the piss out of these people so stop liking it because it's not cool anymore. I'm joking purple is forever and so are round glasses but anyway, these hipster girls get given the best present a white girl could ever be given, and that is....


The whole video is pretty much about the twerk voodoo lady who gives these tumblr hipsters some twerk worthy asses. The rest of the video just consists of various other cool looking girls with big thangs. Whether your watching this video for the music, for the fashion or for the twerking your going to be pleased. If like me you enjoy all 3 things then watch this and be satisfied. 


No comments:

Post a Comment